EMNZ is proud to be a silver sponsor for the upcoming the second national conference on biological farming systems, which will be held on 20-21 February 2014 in Rydges Hotel Rotorua.
The theme for the conference is ‘Biological farming under different land uses’ reflecting the vital role of biological farming in sustaining our economy, our environment, and our communities. We believe this is going to be a huge ongoing topic in New Zealand over the next decade and hope to learn about some other new and innovative products which can complement the use of EM in sustainable agriculture.
The conference programme includes two days of technical sessions of oral and poster presentations and conference dinner.
The conference will provide a forum for discussion of a wide range of topics for current and future biological farming systems research. The following are the six sessions:
- Biological Farming under different land uses (dairy, sheep, horticulture, forestry)
- Biological Farming – Challenges & Opportunities
- Panel Session: Progressing Biological Farming
- Biological Farming and environment (water quality, carbon, climate change)
- Farmer Experiences & Value-added Products
- Biological Farming – A way forward
Our own Mike Daly is going to be speaking during what should a very interesting few days. If any of our customers or friends would like to attend we have some discounted tickets we could pass on, to take advantage please contact us directly.