EMNZ products have a positive effect on soil fertility, creating an environment where a seed is more likely to germinate and thrive. This significantly increases the number of germinated seeds. It will also influence root growth positively which has an important role in nutrient uptake and the growth of the plant. In legumes, we see an increase in root nodules with applications of EM at sowing.
Our microbes can be applied directly when sowing to inoculate the soil immediately.
Inoculating your Seeds
- Use the EM Ready to Use solution and dilute it 1:100 in container size dependant on volume of seeds. Soak seeds in a permeable bag for 30 minutes and then spread out on even surface and dry in the shade. Use within 24-48Hrs.
- Fill a trigger spray bottle with a solution of EM Ready to Use diluted at 1/10. Hand spray seeds until soaked and then spread out on even surface and dry in the shade. Use within 24-48Hrs.
- Effect of EM on Germination and Seedling Growth - http://naturemturkiye.com/TR/dosya/1-539/h/effect-of-em-on-germination-and-seedling-growth-of-rice.pdf
- Influence of EM on Seed Germination and Plantlet Vigor of selected crops - http://infrc.or.jp/english/KNF_Data_Base_Web/PDF%20KNF%20Conf%20Data/C3-7-099.pdf
- Effect of EM on Seeds - http://www.emnz.com/asset/library/pdfs/The%20effect%20of%20sulphuric%20acid%20and%20effective%20micro-organisms%20on%20the%20seed.pdf