New Product: EM Amino
- 23 September 2020
EM Amino is a full spectrum L-Amino acid that is plant derived making it highly available to all agricultural crops. Its unique combination includes a range of beneficial biology, trace minerals, carbohydrates and enzymes. Plants gain their proteins from amino acids that are produced via complex biochemical processes that consume vast amounts of energy within the plant. EM Amino provides plants with 19 of these amino acids with saved energy diverted to enhancing plant performance. EM Amino can be foliar or soil applied on its own or with fertiliser and crop protection products. It is quickly mobilised within the plant to areas where it is most needed. The importance of amino acids is often overlooked in relation to crop results. From resisting disease and temperature stress, to providing nutrition, or enhancing flowering and fruit set, amino acids are the building blocks of plant performance. L-Amino Acids are scientifically proven to bioactively reduce crop stress, increase nutrient uptake and increase plant energy production. Add to your fertiliser applications to improve their plant uptake.
Advantages of EM Amino
- High in Glycine which is an important amino acid for chelation and a key part of chlorophyll production
- Contains highly plant available L amino acids
- Wholly plant derived amino acids
- Nitrate free for long & short term effective uptake
- Key amino acids, favours chlorophyll & protein synthesis
- Contains EM and Seaweed as a biostimulant to enhance plant and fruit growth
- Stimulates microbial activity
- Prevents disease through competitive exclusion
The Amino Acids in EM Amino and there Function
- Glycine: Main Amino for chelation and a key part of chlorophyll production. Forms leaf tissue and helps resistance to stress.
- Alanine: Provides greater synthesis of chlorophyll and increased photosynthetic activity.
- Valine: Aids plant resistance mechanisms under stressful conditions and promotes seed germination.
- Leucine & Isoleucine: Improves fertilisation, fruit set, quality and increases production.
- Proline: Accumulates during adverse weather conditions and plays a fundamental role in the water balance of plant cells. Increases the percentage of pollen grain germination especially under adverse temperatures.
- Phenylalanine & Tryptophan: Precursor of alkaloid compounds that resist pathogen and herbivore attack. Improves plant pigment.
- Tyrosine: Generates energy in the krebs cycle within the plant and stimulates plant immune systems.
- Cysteine: Are abundant in defensin proteins that are powerfully active against pathogenic bacteria, fungi and viruses. Generate resistance to abiotic stresses.
- Methionine: Precursor of ethylene that improves the quality and yield of crops. Favours the assimilation of nitrates and early crop growth.
- Serine: Activates plant resistance mechanisms under adverse environmental conditions. Threonine Aids cell metabolism providing energy to the plant for growth.
- Lysine: Involved in resistance to external stresses plus chlorophyll synthesis.
- Arginine: Stimulates root growth. Rejuvenates plant cells. Improves translocation in phloem and solubilises nutrients in the rhizosphere. Precursor to auxin synthesis.
- Histidine: Maintains healthy tissues and gives the plant solar radiation protection. Aspartic acid Participates in most metabolic processes in the plant.
- Asparagine: Transports nitrogen to the plant.
- Glutamic acid: The precursor of other Amino acids, it stimulates plant growth. Aids in stress resistance. Increases germination power of pollen grain and elongation of the pollen tube. Foliar application allows the plant to synthesize the amino acids required in that moment. Assimilates nitrogen for the plant.