Grow beautiful grass with EM. EM is not only the perfect partner for garden health but also great for helping to improve your lawn health and quality. Whether your soil is infertile or a dog is killing areas on your lawn, EM can help significantly by enhancing plant root development, plant health, growth and quality through improved nutrient flow and aid in creating healthy soil conditions. This will quickly improve the look and quality of your lawn.
The below video shows the effect EM will have on your lawn and also how it can remediate.
What EM does in the soil?
- Serves as a catalyst to naturally detoxify and enrich the topsoils—which increases plant growth, yield, shelf-life and overall nutritional quality.
- Improvement of soil quality substantially reduces the growth of weeds and herbivore insects, thus gradually eliminating the need for toxic herbicides, pesticides, and synthetic fertilizers.
- Promotes photosynthesis and strengthens the vigor of plants, thus increasing their ability to withstand drought, floods, and temperature extremes.
- Naturally remediates harmful substances—such as heavy metals, salinization, and agrochemicals—while restoring the microbial diversity of the topsoils.
- Increases soil temperature through microbial activity, which enables greater cultivation in colder regions.
- Improves soil aggregation, permeability, and water holding capacity—thus reducing overall water usage.
- Helps prevent the erosion of fertile topsoils—and can even convert desert and sodic environments into arable land.
- Detoxifies, conserves, and improves the overall quality of water and the runoff tributaries.