EM Environment is a Ready to Use product which is a natural, safe technology with many applications around waste processing, odour, septic systems, compost and water quality. A certified organic product, EM Environment, works by getting the natural processes to function, the way nature intended. This includes breaking down odour, orgaic matter and sludge, balancing the microbial environment and improving composting activity.
By using EM Environment you can:
- Bio-activate your septic system and stop foul odours
- Treat waste water systems
- Activate your compost and reduce odours
- Restore water quality in ponds and lakes
- Remove odour and maintain a healthy environment in Animal husbandry
EM Environment can be used undiluted or diluted with water. It can also be combined with other products (please contact EMNZ for further details).
Contains EM (Effective Microorganisms) Proprietary blend of GRAS registered micro-organisms
How to Use
- Ponds and Waterways: Add EM Environment at between 1/5000 and 1/50000 of water volume
- Compost making: use 1-2 litres per cubic metre
- Odour control: use as a spray either undiluted or diluted up to 10 times with water
- Wastewater, effluent or sewage application: use at between 1:1000 and 1:5000 dilution