EM Fulvic is a concentrated liquid product containing 12.5% Fulvic acid combined with EM. Fulvic Acid is a powerful extract from humates which offers a host of benefits for both the soil and the plant. This product has been designed to mobilise and naturally chelate elements in the soil. EM Fulvic is also designed to be combined with liquid nutrition to enhance mineral uptake. Because of the small size of fulvic acid molecules, they will easily be absorbed by the plant roots, stems and leaves, carrying nutrients and growth promoting substances from plant surfaces into plant tissues.
Using EM Fulvic will:
- Improves nutrient uptake
- Effective natural chelating agent
- Provides microbial food source
- Improves water storage to enhance drought resistance
- Improves efficacy of applied products
- High CEC binds nutrients in the soil to reduce losses
- Ideal buffer of liquid N products
- Can interact with sunlight to enhance photosynthesis
Fulvic Acid (12.5%), EM (80%) and Amino Acids (2%).
Price is for a 20L we also sell EM Amino in 200L and 1000L containers. Please contact email@example.com for pricing on large volumes.