EM™ Foliar Enhance
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
EM Foliar Enhance is a product designed to give your crops the best sustainable way to achieve both a high yield and crop quality. This high quality product is a combination of naturally harvested and high quality local seaweed, and Amino Acid Complex, fulvic acid and our fermented microbial inoculant - EM. It has been designed to give your crop a boost during high growth and stress periods.
Advantages of using EM Foliar Enhance
- EM Foliar Enhance provides plant nutrition to stimulate growth of crops and pasture
- EM Foliar Enhance provides essential trace elements for a heathy crop
- EM Foliar Enhance provides Amino acids to enhance nutrient uptake and healthy crop growth
- Both Seaweed and EM contain and produce plant growth regulators in the plant including – auxins, gibberellins and cytokinins. These plant hormones are growth stimulants that are an important aid to cell division and cell expansion increased root growth which in turn accelerates nutrient and water uptake.
- EM Foliar Enhance stimulates Soil Biology
- EM Foliar Enhance improves Nutrient Availability
- EM Foliar Enhance comes in liquid form and can be used both for root and foliar application. It can also be added to irrigation systems for ease of application.
- EM Foliar Enhance is safe– being a neutral solution, eliminates safety hazards associated with corrosive materials and high pressure systems.
Effective Microorganisms • Seaweed • Amino Acids Complex • Fulvic Acid
Price is for a 20L we also sell in 200L and 1000L containers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing on large volumes.
How long does shipping take?
It can vary depending on your location but as a general rule we expect it to take 1-2 days for the South Island, 2-3 days for the North Island and generally an extra day for rural delivery.
Please contact email@example.com for delivery costs on large volumes.
Rebecka Keeling, Slow Blooms Flowers, Matakana,NZ
"EM is something I swear by in the garden. I saw the difference it made in my mum’s vege garden and I wanted the same. You can use it as is, or mix it with seaweed, Neem, bactur, copper, or whatever you use to feed and manage your garden. I use EM Foundation product to prep my soil
for planting, and EM Foliar Enhance for quick pick me up feeds through the season. Organic and natural."
What is EM?
Effective microorganisms or EM are mixed cultures of beneficial microorganisms that can be applied as inoculants to increase the microbial diversity of soils and plants which, in turn, can improve soil health, and the growth, yield, and quality of crops.
How does EM actually work?
There is documented scientific evidence to indicate that EM cultures can
(a) suppress soil-borne pathogens,
(b) accelerate the decomposition of organic wastes and residues,
(c) increase the availability of mineral nutrients and useful organic compounds to plants,
(d) enhance the activities of beneficial, indigenous microorganisms, e.g., mycorrhizae,
(e) fix atmospheric nitrogen, and
(f) reduce the need for chemical fertilisers and pesticides.
Actually, EM tends to simulate the "rotation effect," a term used by agronomists to describe the regeneration of beneficial soil microorganisms and suppression of harmful ones which results from crop rotation.
Is EM an organic product?
Yes, EM is certified organic by BioGrow NZ and can be used in all types of organic systems.
What can EM be used for?
EM has a huge range of uses around the home, garden, farm, business, or industrial zone. Today EM is used in many systems pertaining to agriculture and environmental management. These range from crop and animal production systems, to livestock and aquaculture units. EM is used widely in environmental management for decomposition and more importantly for recycling of wastes, both solids and liquids.
The application and use of EM technology in NZ is wide and varied:
- From crops like peas, wheat, linseed to onions, potatoes, carrots and beans.
- From sheep, cows and deer, to pigs and chickens
- From wine grapes and olives to saffron and lavender
- From recycling food waste in restaurants and schools back to gardens
- From household food waste to larger office blocks and Universities collecting lunchtime food waste.
- From small composting toilets in holiday homes to large composting toilets in mountain chalets for trampers and mountaineers.
- From controlling odours at commercial and large municipal composting sites to controlling odours and improving water quality at vineyards treating their own wastewater.
Whilst initially the use of EM was confined to Agriculture, in recent times the growth sector has been vineyards and waste management. Visit the industries section of this website to find out more about EM's uses.